Promotes Healthy Prostate Function and Normalizes Urine Flow, Promotes Healthy Sexual Functioning and Performance
Contains Anti-aging Constituents that Inactivate Free Radicals New Chapter
has extensively researched the herbal pharmacopoeia and international medical databases and discovered that the following time-tested herbs, properly extracted and blended in the correct proportions, safely inhibit 5-LO and promote prostate health.
- Saw Palmetto: Most researched, effective herb for prostate health in its purest, solvent-free supercritical extract form
- Green Tea: Offers 51 anti-inflammatory phyto-nutrients, with critical anti-aging and prostate-specific health benefits
- Urtica: Two extracts provide fullest spectrum of anti-inflammatory prostate-specific phyto-nutrients, with demonstrated clinical benefits in conjunction with saw palmetto
- Ginger: According to the USDA and major university phytochemical databases, this is nature's richest herbal source of 5-LO inhibitors (24 phytonutrient inhibitors)
- Selenium: Probiotic Nutrients trace nutrients critical to tissue detoxification and long term prostrate health
- Rosemary: Contains numerous anti-aging constituents and significant 5-LO inhibitors
Plus pumpkin seed oil and extra virgin olive oil, which have numerous prostate health benefits and multiple anti-inflammatory 5-LO inhibitors.
One softgel two times daily. Take in the middle of a larger meal with an 8 oz. glass of water.